Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are you accepting new patients?
“A: Yes, Oakville Denture Centre is accepting new patients. No referrals needed.
Q: Do I Need a Referral?
“A: You do not need dentist referral to see a denturist at Oakville Denture Centre.
Q: What Are The Signs That Your Dentures Need Immediate Attention?
- It does not adhere to your gums as well as it used to
- It does not cut food well
- Makes your face look older
- Causes discomfort or pain
- Dentures are cracked or chipped
- It stays more in the container than in your mouth
- You miss seeing teeth when you smile
- It’s loose, you have to use more and more denture adhesive
Q: How do I care for my dentures?
“A: Taking care of your dentures is vital to your overall oral health. Here are some tips on how to keep them in good condition:
- Clean dentures over a water-filled sink to prevent damage if they are dropped
- Place a small amount of liquid hand soap on the denture brush and brush all surfaces, including the clasps on a partial denture
- Rinse well with water
- Always store in water
- To re-insert dentures, wet first with water to prevent discomfort